Full and Part Time Cleaning Team Members
Twitchen House, Easewell Farm
Competitive rates of pay with excellent company benefits
Join our team at one of our large, modern Holiday Parks situated in the beautiful village of Woolacombe, home to Britain’s best beach. We are a leading, independent holiday company and offer customers self-catering accommodation in a range of sizes to suit all budgets.
We are currently seeking additional Full and Part Time Cleaning Team Members to join our dedicated team.
It’s our top priority to ensure that our guests have a great time on our Holiday Parks and that all starts with creating a memorable arrival experience; from the feeling of fun as they drive onto the resort to the warm greeting they receive when they check-in. But what our guests appreciate most is clean, well maintained accommodation and venues
As a Cleaning Team Member you’ll be responsible for:
· Cleaning facilities efficiently and to a high standard as shown in training and demonstration
· Ensuring our Park is presented to the highest standard to the company guidelines
· Recording any maintenance requirements
· Carrying out guest satisfaction visits as required
· Be a champion for outstanding service to all our guests
Part time positions offer hours that can be flexible to suit those with children at school or those requiring a maximum of 16 hours per week.
Full time positions offer hours between 5am and 10pm, a mixture of shifts, estimated 40-48 hours per week.
Immediate start available.
Own transport is essential.
Please specify which position you wish to apply for when sending your application.