Bowling Supervisor – Possible Live In Accommodation
Competitive Salary dependant on Qualifications & Experience
Golden Coast is a large modern Holiday Park situated in the beautiful village of Woolacombe, home to Britain’s best beach. We are part of a leading independent holiday company and offer customers self-catering accommodation in a range of sizes to suit all budgets
We are currently seeking a Bowling Supervisor to join our dedicated team in our onsite Bowling Alley to create a warm and welcoming atmosphere for all of our holiday makers
You must be fun, friendly, enthusiastic and reliable with an outgoing personality and geared to deliver amazing customer service to our each and every one of our guests
Responsibilities will include:
Daily Supervision of the 8 Lane Brunswick Bowling Alley, Bar area and Bowling team members.
Duties will include:
*Ensuring the smooth running of the department.
*Managing the team members and setting rotas/administration.
*Stock Control and Ordering.
• Deliver excellent customer service, at all times
• Serve and present beverages, quickly and efficiently, meeting our standards
• Take food orders and serve to table / clear tables
• Assist in keeping the bar and front-of-house clean and tidy at all times
• Keep up to date with current promotions and new products
• Make customers aware of offers on our great food and drink range
• Speak to customers to ensure that they are satisfied with all aspects of their stay
Applicants should be flexible, and prepared to work, evenings, bank holiday and weekends. Own transport arrangements are essential due to the nature of the shifts. Candidates must be over 18 years of age. Supervisory experience an advantage.
Full training and uniform are provided along with a competitive wage depending on age and experience along with other employment benefits. Live in accommodation a possibility for the correct candidate.