Housekeeping Team Members
Twitchen House, Golden Coast,
Competitive rates of pay with excellent company benefits
Join our team at one of our large, modern Holiday Parks situated in the beautiful village of Woolacombe, home to Britain’s best beach. We are a leading, independent holiday company and offer customers self-catering accommodation in a range of sizes to suit all budgets.
We are currently seeking Accommodation Cleaners to join our dedicated team.
It’s our top priority to ensure that our guests have a great time on our Holiday Parks and that all starts with creating a memorable arrival experience; from the feeling of fun as they drive onto the resort to the warm greeting they receive when they check-in. But what our guests appreciate most is clean, well maintained accommodation and venues
As an Accommodation Cleaner you’ll be responsible for:
- · Cleaning accommodation efficiently and to a high standard as shown in training and demonstration
- · Making beds with appropriate bedding where applicable
- · Ensuring our accommodation is presented to the highest standard to the company guidelines
- · Recording on check sheets any maintenance and/or inventory requirements
- · Ensuring all accommodation is ready at the expected time to be checked and ready for the guests’ arrival
- · Carrying out guest satisfaction visits as required
- · Be a champion for outstanding service to all our guests
Days of work as an Accommodation Cleaner are usually Mondays and Fridays. However additional days may be available
No previous experience necessary as full training will be given and FREE transport is available from Barnstaple, Braunton and Ilfracombe on a Monday and Friday.
Hours can be made to be flexible to suit those with children at school or those requiring a maximum of 16 hours per week.