Contact Centre Sales Manager
Woolacombe Bay Holiday Parks
£22,000 to £26,000 depending on experience
We’re looking for an inspirational leader to ensure the Sales Centre delivers class-leading quality-orientated customer service to help drive customer loyalty and support continued sales by giving guest a better than expected holiday sales experience.
- Managing the daily running of the contact centre, including effective resource planning, organising staffing appropriately to tasks within shift patterns and implementing sales strategies.
- Setting and meeting performance targets for speed, efficiency, sales and quality.
- Liaising with Sales Team Leaders, Sales Advisors and third parties to gather information and resolve issues, handling the most complex customer complaints or enquiries.
- Maintaining up-to-date knowledge of industry developments.
- Monitoring random calls to improve quality, minimise errors and track team member performance.
- Reviewing the performance of team members, identifying training needs and planning coaching sessions.
- Recording statistics, user rates and performance levels of the Sales Centre and preparing reports in order to take action to improve these levels.
- Advising guests on products and service available professionally in a polite and friendly manner.
- Promote products by actively up selling.
- Maintain an awareness of special offers, promotions or discounts in use within the Sales Centre.
- Support the Sales & Marketing Director with developing superior sales and service cultures at all levels.
- Using your knowledge of current market profiles, conduct market research for areas of the business in order to prepare sales plans.
- Have a pro-active attitude to developing the Sales Centre and activities in line with the business needs.
- Ensure all areas of on Park sales activity are appropriate and visible in line with the overall presentation of the brand.
- Ensure that the Sales Centre achieves budget.
Assist with planning the expenditure of the sales and marketing budget detailing all marketing activities for the year with costs assigned to each activity, the track their success taking any necessary appropriate action.
- Pro-actively coach and motivate the sales team using incentives where appropriate.
- Support the Sales & Marketing Director in ensuring maximum occupancy levels, through the monitoring of ‘peaks & troughs’ and take appropriate action.
- Deal with any complaints, informing the General Manager or Sales & Marketing Director as appropriate of any serious complaints immediately.
- Ensuring all relevant communications, records and date are updated and recorded.
- Ensure accurate banking and timely cash returns.
- Complete all Team Member Starter and Leaver forms for the Sales Centre in a timely manner.
- Maintain a good standard of personal hygiene at all times as well as wearing the correct clean uniform.
- Ensure all sales team members are wearing cleaning and correct uniform as per the company policy.
- Communicate with fellow team members professionally, assisting wherever possible in the smooth operation of the Sales Centre.
- Implement, and ensure adherence to work rotas that cover the sales team at all times.
- Attend all company training sessions and team meetings as and when required.
- Ensure that you and your team are trained and developed in accordance with the Company standards.
- Ensure that any new team members are recruited and inducted in accordance with the Company standards and legislation.
- Ensure that whilst open, the Sales Centre is covered, and that if you leave the department you inform someone of your whereabouts.
- Assist with and carry out disciplinary actions and procedures where appropriate.
You will also be required to carry out any other duties reasonably requested by your line manager.
You will be:
- Motivational and inspirational.
- A real team player.
- A strong leader of teams who can make decisions and positively influence people.
- Have excellent IT skills including Excel, Word and software based sales systems.
- Flexible as you will need to support your team with shifts, evenings and weekends.
To apply you must have demonstrable previous experience in a sales management or leadership role for at least 2 years. We regret that if you apply without meeting this essential criteria we will not be able to consider your application. We will reply to all applications for this role, except where this criteria is not met where your application will be simply disregarded.