Maintenance Team Member – Immediate Start Available
Woolacombe Bay Holiday Parks
Competitive rates of pay & free use of Parks facilities.
We have an exciting opportunity for a new Maintenance Team Member to join our award-winning, family owned holiday parks.
This is a full time, seasonal position with immediate start. Live in accommodation available for the right candidate.
Woolacombe Bay Holiday Parks owns and operates four family resorts all in the village of Woolacombe in North Devon, home of UK’s best beach and a popular destination for holidays and short breaks. Offering a choice of self-catering caravan, lodge and apartment accommodation along with modern camping and touring facilities, the parks also combine a variety of guest amenities including swimming pools, sports facilities and catering/retailing outlets. Family owned, combined they make up Devon’s largest accommodation provider and a true market leader in UK holiday parks thanks to recent investments in excess of £15m.
The successful applicant will have had previous experience working in a high-pressured environment with the ability to work unsupervised.
They will be an energetic and flexible individual with the ability to confidently and competently perform the following essential skills and duties:
- Carry out repairs to accommodation including boilers, heating systems and bathrooms
- Exceptional customer service
- Strong problem solving skills
- An awareness of Health and Safety Compliance
- Exceptional communication and interpersonal skills
- Resilience and the ability to perform under pressure
- Good time management and organisational skills, with the ability to prioritise
- Attention to Detail
- The ability to communicate at all levels, to both the internal team and external members of the public and contractors
A valid full driving licence and own transport is essential for this role.
This full time, seasonal role includes working some evenings, weekends and bank holidays. If you feel you have the desire and experience needed to succeed as a Maintenance Team Member with us, then please apply now to email@example.com