Woolacombe Bay Holiday Parks
Competitive wage dependant on experience
We have an exciting opportunity for an experienced Reception Manager to join our award-winning, family-owned holiday parks in Devon.
Woolacombe Bay Holiday Parks owns and operates four family resorts all in the village of Woolacombe in North Devon, home of UK’s best beach and a popular destination for holidays and short breaks. Offering a choice of self-catering caravan, lodge and apartment accommodation along with modern camping and touring facilities, the parks also combine a variety of guest amenities including swimming pools, sports facilities and catering/retailing outlets.
We are looking for a welcoming, highly organised and motivating individual with a can do, get-involved work ethic and at least 2 years management or supervisory experience within a similar role. This is very much a hands-on role in a fast-paced, customer facing environment. Reception is the main point of contact for all of our guests where we make those all-important first and last impressions. Our success is built on our ability to work together to ensure our guests receive the very best holiday experience as possible and we will be looking to you to set an example for your team of what great team work looks like.
As a Reception Manager you’ll be responsible for the Reception Team and the following areas:
- Ensuring that every single guest who interacts with the Reception team is given truly excellent customer care, it is their right to receive this at every opportunity whether it is in person, via telephone or digitally.
- Being a true expert of our Parks by showcasing your knowledge about our accommodation types, our facilities and the local area when handling guests’ queries.
- Leading by example and showing your team what a great Reception Manager looks like, a true people motivator with excellent communication and organisation skills.
- Providing your team with the ongoing coaching, support and training needed to make your Reception team one to remember for all the right reasons.
- Building a relationship and liaising with all departments of the Park, including our housekeeping and maintenance teams, as well as our central-support reservations department.
- Reviewing customer feedback and implementing a plan of action to achieve KPI’s within your department.
- Effective team management through rota scheduling and budget control.
- Experienced and confident in customer complaint handling to ensure our guest’s satisfaction levels remain high regardless of the situation.
- Stock control of merchandise and cash reconciliation.
Our front of house working shift patterns including evenings, weekends, school holidays and bank holidays, as such you will need your own transport.
What can we offer you?
- Competitive rates of pay dependent on your experience.
- Attractive holiday allowance.
- Generous food discount when you dine with us.
- Special discounted holiday rates for friends and family.
- Discounted and complimentary use of Parks’ facilities.
- Living and working beside Britain’s best beach.
- Full uniform provided.
- Company pension scheme.
- Free car parking.
If you have the experience, enthusiasm and people skills needed to succeed in this role, then we would love to hear from you.
If you require any additional support or adjustments to help you make an application, please contact us at email@example.com