Public Area Day Cleaner – Monday & Friday
Woolacombe Bay Holiday Parks
£7.50 per hour
Woolacombe Bay Holiday Parks are a group of large modern Holiday Parks situated in the beautiful village of Woolacombe, home to Britain’s best beach. We are part of a leading independent holiday company and offer customers self-catering accommodation in a range of sizes to suit all budgets
We are currently seeking a Part time Daytime Public Area Cleaner to join our dedicated team.
It is our top priority to ensure that our guests have a great time on our Holiday Parks and that all starts with creating a memorable arrival experience; from the feeling of fun as they drive onto the resort to the warm greeting they receive when they check-in. But what our guests appreciate most is clean, well maintained accommodation and venues
As a Daytime Public Area Cleaner you’ll be responsible for:
· Cleaning our complex and swimming pool areas efficiently and to a high standard as shown in training and demonstration
· Ensuring our venues and public areas are presented to the highest standard to the company guidelines
· Recording on check sheets any maintenance and/or inventory requirements
· Responding to requests from management and team members to deal with cleaning situations
· Being a champion for outstanding service to all our guests
This position will mainly be on Monday’s and Friday’s and could be less than 16 hours per week if required.
No previous experience necessary as full training will be given and transport is available.
To apply please email firstname.lastname@example.org.