Experienced Food & Beverage Manager
Woolacombe Bay Holiday Parks
Up to £25,000 plus bonus available
We are looking to recruit an experienced Food & Beverage Manager to be a key member at our Award Winning Golden Coast Holiday Village.
Woolacombe Bay Holiday Parks owns and Operates four family resorts all in the village of Woolacombe in North Devon, home to UK’s best beach and a popular destination for holidays and short breaks. Offering a choice of self-catering caravan, lodge, and apartment accommodation along with modern camping and touring facilities, the park also combine a variety of guest amenities including swimming pools, sports facilities and catering/retailing outlets. Family owned, combined they make up Devon’s largest accommodation provider and a true market leader in UK holiday parks thanks to recent investments in excess of 15m.
The successful applicant will have had previous experience working in a high-pressured environment with the ability to work unsupervised.
* To ensure the overall profits, success and smooth running of the operation by maintaining high standards of customer service and team members effectiveness whilst adhering to all Company Best Practices and legal requirements.
* Responsible for team members, financial performance, cash and stock, cellars, security and health and safety.
* Adhering to all company administration processes and cash handling procedures.
* Assisting in the compilation of the annual budget.
* Dealing effectively and efficiently with customer complaints following the company guidelines/Best Practices.
* Developing and maintaining relationships with team members through support, coaching, monitoring and appraisals.
* Ensuring that all bars, restaurant, cellars and customer areas are maintained effectively and are kept clean and presentable at all times.
* Ensuring that all customers are served correctly, quickly and in a pleasant manner.
* Ensuring the safety of customers and team members and securing of cash, stocks, cellars and the venue itself.
* Establishing and communicating individual and team goals.
* Following the required procedures for stock takes, receiving deliveries and cellar management.
* Following and enforcing all relevant legislation including health and safety, hygiene, fire and licensing laws,
* Liaising with the General Manager to ensure the business objectives and the priorities of the company are met.
* Managing all team members to ensure tasks and responsibilities are performed to the agreed standard required.
* Managing and controlling the related costs including stocks and wages in line with the business needs.
* Maximising income by achieving, interpreting and acting upon the weekly financial results.
* Recruiting, training and motivating team members to meet the needs of the business.
*Taking action on customer queries and feedback in the interest of the customer and the operation.
The Ideal Candidate:
* Experience in Food and Beverage Management is essential, with experience in a customer focused business.
* An assertive diplomatic hands on approach with a “can do” attitude.
This full time permanent role includes working some evenings, weekends and bank holidays and offers an attractive salary and rewards. Accommodation can be provided if required. If you feel you have the desire and experience needed to succeed as Food and Beverage Manager with us then please apply now stating both your current salary and salary expectations to GC.GM@woolacombe.com.
Competitive Salary in region of £25,000 depending on Experience and Qualification