Bar & Waiting Team Members – Immediate Start. Possible Live In available
Woolacombe Bay Holiday Parks
Competitive rates of pay.
Woolacombe Bay Holiday Parks are a group of large modern Holiday Parks situated in the beautiful village of Woolacombe, home to Britain’s best beach. We are part of a leading independent holiday company and offer customers self-catering accommodation in a range of sizes to suit all budgets
We are currently seeking Bar Team Members for this season to cover both day and evening shifts across any of our bars which include large entertainment venues, sports bar, bowling alley, and kids Bars.
You must be fun, friendly, enthusiastic and reliable with an outgoing personality and geared to deliver amazing customer service to our each and every one of our guests
Responsibilities will include:
• Deliver excellent customer service, at all times
• Serve and present beverages, quickly and efficiently, meeting our standards
• Take food orders and serve to table / clear tables
• Assist in keeping the bar and front-of-house clean and tidy at all times
• Keep up to date with current promotions and new products
• Make customers aware of offers on our great food and drink range
• Speak to customers to ensure that they are satisfied with all aspects of their stay
Hours available are flexible and can include full time (seasonal) opportunities
Applicants should be flexible. Own transport arrangements are essential due to the nature of the shifts. Full training and uniform are provided
Staff for our Kids Bar only need to be at least 16 years of age as no alcohol is sold via this bar. All other bars require the applicants to be 18 years of age at a minimum.
In return we offer:
- Flexible Hours to suit. Fun and relaxed working environment.
- Free use of Parks Facilities and Company Discount.
- Competitive rates of pay exceeding minimum wage.
- Possible live in for the right candidate.