Cleaners – Free Transport and Flexible Working Hours available
Woolacombe Bay Holiday Parks
£7.50 per hour
Woolacombe Bay is a large modern Holiday Park situated in the beautiful village of Woolacombe, home to Britain’s best beach. We are part of a leading independent holiday company and offer customers self-catering accommodation in a range of sizes to suit all budgets
We are currently seeking additional Accommodation Cleaners to join our dedicated team.
It’s our top priority to ensure that our guests have a great time on our Holiday Parks and that all starts with creating a memorable arrival experience; from the feeling of fun as they drive onto the resort to the warm greeting they receive when they check-in. But what our guests appreciate most is clean, well maintained accommodation and venues
As an Accommodation Cleaner you’ll be responsible for:
- Cleaning accommodation efficiently and to a high standard as shown in training and demonstration
- Making beds with appropriate bedding where applicable
- Ensuring our accommodation is presented to the highest standard to the company guidelines
- Recording on check sheets any maintenance and/or inventory requirements
- Ensuring all accommodation is ready at the expected time to be checked and ready for the guests’ arrival
- Carrying out guest satisfaction visits as required
- Be a champion for outstanding service to all our guests
Days of work as an Accommodation Cleaner are usually Mondays and Fridays with some Saturdays.
No previous experience necessary as full training will be given and FREE transport is available from Barnstaple, Braunton and Ilfracombe
Please Note: We are unable to offer accommodation with this position. Applicants must live in an easily commutable distance of the park.
Hours can be flexible to suit those with children at school or those requiring a maximum of 16 hours per week.
£7.50 per hour is based on over 25 year old from April 2017.