Facilities Night Cleaning Manager – Live in Available.
Woolacombe Bay Holiday Parks
£8.25 per hour
Golden Coast is a large modern Holiday Park situated in the beautiful village of Woolacombe, home to Britain’s best beach. We are part of a leading independent holiday company and offer customers self-catering accommodation in a range of sizes to suit all budgets
We are currently seeking a Facilities Night Time Public Areas Cleaning Supervisor to join our teamfor this season.
It is our top priority to ensure that our guests have a great time on our Holiday Parks and that all starts with creating a memorable arrival experience; from the feeling of fun as they drive onto the resort to the warm greeting they receive when they check-in. But what our guests appreciate most is clean, well maintained accommodation and venues
As a Night Public Areas Cleaning Supervisor you’ll be responsible for monitoring and Supervising a team to ensure the following are performed to a high standard:
· Cleaning our complex, facilities blocks and swimming pool areas efficiently and to a high standard as shown in training and demonstration
· Ensuring our venues and public areas are presented to the highest standard to the company guidelines
· Recording on check sheets any maintenance and/or inventory requirements
· Responding to requests from management and team members to deal with cleaning situations
· Being a champion for outstanding service to all our guests
Applicants should be flexible in approach to hours as this is a night time position. No previous experience necessary as full training will be given and uniform is provided
Hourly pay of £8.25 per hour plus benefits. Full time position until November with live in available accommodation if required.
Please apply by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org.