Nature Activities Ranger
£7.83 per hour
Recruitment Day – Friday 2nd March – 10.00am
Twitchen House Holiday Park, Woolacombe,
An exciting role at Award winning Woolacombe Bay Holiday Parks. The successful candidates will need to have the right attitudes, leadership skills, passion for nature, enjoy working in a busy, fast-paced, fun and challenging environment and deliver our company values ‘Keeping it simple’ ‘Leave them with a smile’ ‘Do what is best’ ‘Go above and beyond’ and ‘Make everyone feel special’ for our guests.
Time to not just like your job but love it.
There is nothing quite like getting outside, exploring the countryside, learning about the wildlife that lives there and even picking up a new skill or two. With our new role here you can do that. You will be responsible for running new outdoor activities like:
• Bird spotting & feed making
• Bug hunt & bug hotel
• Nest box making
• Pond dipping
• Ranger ramble
• Shelter building
Ensuring that you are;
• Guest focused and providing a first class service to all of our guests.
• Ensuring strict health and safety guidelines are adhered to at all times.
• Providing a safe and secure environment for all guests.
• Offering and delivering the very best park activities and experiences.
• Supporting and encouraging guests to try new experiences and activities.
• Building rapport and engaging with our guests in the park to support guest advocacy.
So, if you want to give your career the break it deserves then look no further……..
The Position will be at Twitchen House which is one of 4 award winning holiday parks based in the beautiful village of Woolacombe, home to UK’s best beach.
Live in accommodation available if required.
Salary varies from £7.50 – £7.83 depending on age, qualifications and experience.
Uniform and free use of Parks Facilities Provided.
The interviews for this position will take place at the Recruitment Day following on from a Presentation detailing all positions available for this season. Please apply in advance or if you are interested in multiple positions please confirm your intended attendance by emailing email@example.com and bring a few CV’s along on the day.