Contact centre advisor – full or part time – permanent position
Woolacombe Bay Holiday Parks
Up to £8.91 per hour
A brilliant new opportunity has arisen for a Contact Centre Advisor to join our successful team. As a Contact Centre Advisor you will be responsible for ensuring every guest’s experience with us is exceptional.
We are looking for a highly motivated and organised individual who is ready to deliver exceptional customer service. This role will be mostly phone based and your knowledge of all four Holiday Parks will assist our guests in choosing the perfect holiday while improving their customer experience and ensuring they have a holiday to remember!
The ability to multi-task will prove vital in our fast-paced office environment, you must be able to manage large number of calls in a timely effective manner.
What makes you a great candidate?
- Strong communication and listening skills to fully understand our guest’s requirements
- Efficiency with the ability to prioritise and consistently deliver with attention to detail
- A positive individual who is customer orientated and have a passion for delivering outstanding customer service
- Being able to secure bookings for our Holiday Parks with self-driven desire to grow and share knowledge
- Engaging and interacting with guests to deliver personalised solutions to their holiday requirements
- High personal standards and a positive attitude
- Ability to adapt to change in a fast-paced environment
- Enthusiasm and a strong commitment to achieve targets and overcome challenges
- Develop and maintain relationships with new and existing guests
- Understand guest’s personal information while keeping it up to date and accurate
- Converting inbound/outbound holiday enquiries into holiday bookings
- Inspire and motivate other team members with passion, energy and commitment
- Share best practice and help other team members to achieve common goals
- Adapting to different forms of guest contact, including social media, emails and live chat.
What can we offer you?
- Competitive rates of pay dependent on your experience.
- 30% food discount when you dine with us.
- Special discounted holiday rates for friends and family.
- Discounted and complimentary use of Parks’ facilities.
- Discounted Gym membership at our Parks.
- 50% off cinema tickets at our Parks.
- Full uniform provided.
- Free car parking.
FREE evening transport to Mullacott bus stop for connections to Barnstaple, Braunton & Ilfracombe on public buses.
We have full and part time roles available. Due to the nature of the business, our Sales Centre is open 7 days of the week and so shift patterns may vary.
The position is offered on a permanent contract basis.
If you are successful in your application and demonstrate passion for your role with an attitude to succeed, we have great progression opportunities available.