Assistant Housekeeping Manager
Woolacombe Bay Holiday Parks
We have an exciting opportunity for an experienced Assistant Housekeeping Manager to join our award-winning, family owned holiday parks in Devon.
Woolacombe Bay Holiday Parks are a group of large, modern Holiday Parks situated in the beautiful village of Woolacombe, home to England’s best beach. We are part of a leading independent holiday company and offer guests self-catering accommodation in a range of sizes to suit all budgets along with modern camping and touring facilities. The parks also combine a variety of outstanding guest facilities including swimming pools, sports facilities, extreme activities, and catering/retailing outlets.
We are looking for an energetic, highly organised and driven individual with at least 2 years management experience within a similar role. This is very much a hands-on role in a fast-paced, customer facing environment.
Reporting to the Housekeeping Manager, your responsibilities will include:
- Experienced in leading and developing a large team
- Ensuring the highest standards of cleanliness and maintenance in all units of accommodation and indoor facilities are achieved
- Ensuring the success and smooth running of the operation is being maintained through high standards of customer service to our holiday guests and team member effectiveness by coaching, supporting and motivating them to success
- Working with the Housekeeping Manager to recruit, control and direct housekeeping staff and ensure the deployment to the greatest possible effect within the wages budget
- Delivering team member training as required
- Maintain and manage inventory, cleaning materials and linen stock levels
- To control the departments expenditure keeping within the limits of the set budget criteria
- Liaising with the Holiday Sales team to establish arrival patterns, number of cleans, late bookings and extensions
- Completing all necessary paperwork in a timely and accurate manner in accordance with the company guidelines including invoices and time sheets
- To strive for 100% customer satisfaction
- Have the skill and ability to prioritise workload in a fast-paced role set in a challenging environment.
What can we offer you?
- Competitive rates of pay.
- Generous food discount when you dine with us.
- Special discounted holiday rates for friends and family.
- Discounted and complimentary use of Parks’ facilities.
- Living and working beside Britain’s best beach.
- Full uniform provided.
- Free car parking.
- Pension scheme with employer contributions.
This is a full time seasonal position with subsidised live in accommodation offered for the right person.
The role includes working evenings, weekends, bank and school holidays across 7 days of the week, as such, you will need your own transport.
If you have the experience, enthusiasm and people skills needed to succeed as an Assistant Housekeeping Manager with Woolacombe Bay Holiday Parks, then we would love to hear from you.
If you require any additional support or adjustments to help you make an application, please contact us.