Woolacombe Bay Holiday Parks
Woolacombe Bay Holiday Parks
We have an exciting opportunity for an experienced & committed Assistant Park Manager to be a key member of the leadership team on one of our award-winning family owned holiday parks. This is a full-time position with immediate start.
Woolacombe Bay Holiday Parks owns and operates four family resorts all in the village of Woolacombe in North Devon, home of UK’s best beach and a popular destination for holidays and short breaks. Offering a choice of self-catering caravan, lodge and apartment accommodation along with modern camping and touring facilities, the parks also combine a variety of guest amenities including swimming pools, sports facilities and catering/retailing outlets.
Reporting to the General Manager, you will be energetic, ambitious, and conscientious. You will be accountable for the efficiency of all aspects of the operation, including guest services, housekeeping, leisure services, maintenance, grounds, catering and retailing, health and safety, as well as administrative tasks. You will also be able to coach, support and motivate the front-line team to deliver the highest standards to our holiday guests.
As well as previous leadership experience in the holiday park or leisure industry, you will be able to demonstrate:
- Effective leadership across all areas of the holiday park and be accountable for their daily operations.
- Assisting with delivering performance targets against budget, stock levels and cost control whilst ensuring exceptional customer service.
- Ensuring each team is consistently performing to their maximum capacity and the highest level of standards are always provided to our guests.
- Ensuring our guests feel welcome and are presented with a safe, clean, and appealing environment which leads to increased customer satisfaction, return visits and increased profitability of the park.
- Operating the park according to company policies and procedures and statutory legal requirements.
- Delivering on-park training as required, ensuring delivery is consistent and engaging in-line with company procedures. To provide additional coaching and development with individuals where appropriate.
- Ensuring the park and company are being promoted appropriately in the local vicinity, to position Woolacombe Bay Holiday Parks as the employer and holiday provider of choice.
- Communicating the vision and budgetary requirements of the company to staff members and provide feedback on park and company performance.
This full-time permanent role includes working evenings, weekends, bank and school holidays whilst offering an attractive salary and rewards. Accommodation can be provided if required.
What can we offer you?
- Competitive rates of pay.
- 30% food discount when you dine with us.
- Special discounted holiday rates for friends and family.
- Discounted and complimentary use of Parks’ facilities.
- Full uniform provided.
- 50% off cinema tickets across our Parks.
- Discounted Gym Membership at our Parks.
- Free car parking.
- Pension scheme with employer contributions.
If you have the experience, enthusiasm and people skills needed to succeed as an Assistant Manager with Woolacombe Bay Holiday Parks, then we would love to hear from you.
Please state both your current salary and salary expectations in your application.
If you require any additional support or adjustments to help you make an application, please contact us.