Bar and Restaurant Assistant – full or part time
Woolacombe Bay Holiday Parks
Up to £8.91 dependent on age
Here at Woolacombe Bay Holiday Parks, we are looking for Bar and Restaurant Team Members to join our friendly, professional team across our bars which include large entertainment venues, sports bars, and kids bars.
Woolacombe Bay Holiday Parks are a group of large, modern Holiday Parks situated in the beautiful village of Woolacombe, home to England’s best beach. We are part of a leading independent holiday company and offer guests self-catering accommodation in a range of sizes to suit all budgets along with modern camping and touring facilities. The parks also combine a variety of outstanding guest facilities including swimming pools, sports facilities, extreme activities, and catering/retailing outlets
You must be fun, friendly, enthusiastic and reliable with an outgoing personality and geared to deliver amazing customer service to our each and every one of our guests.
Key responsibilities include:
- Delivering excellent customer service, at all times.
- Serve and present beverages, professionally and efficiently, meeting our standards.
- Take food orders and serve to table / clear tables.
- Assist in always keeping the bar and front-of-house clean and tidy.
- Keep up to date with current promotions and new products.
- Make customers aware of offers on our great food and drink range and drive sales through upselling products.
- Have real conversations with our guests to ensure that they are satisfied with all aspects of their stay – not just small talk.
What can we offer you?
- Competitive rates of pay.
- Generous food discount when you dine with us.
- Special discounted holiday rates for friends and family.
- Discounted and complimentary use of Parks’ facilities.
- Full uniform provided.
- 50% off cinema tickets across our Parks.
- Discounted Gym Membership at our Parks.
- Free car parking.
- Pension scheme with employer contributions.
We have full or part time seasonal positions available. Please state your preference when applying.
The role includes working during term time, day times, evenings, weekends, bank and school holidays across 7 days of the week. Applicants must live within an easily commutable distance of the parks. Own transport arrangements are essential due to the nature of the shifts.
The bars require the applicants to be 18 years of age at a minimum for the sale of alcohol from our venues. Restaurant and kids bar team members can be under 18 years of age.
If you have the experience, enthusiasm and people skills needed to succeed as a Bar and Restaurant Team Member with Woolacombe Bay Holiday Parks, then we would love to hear from you.
If you require any additional support or adjustments to help you make an application, please contact us.