Bar and Restaurant Team
Woolacombe Bay Holiday Parks
Up to £8.91 dependent on age
Here at Woolacombe Bay Holiday Parks, we are looking for Bar and Restaurant Team Members to join our friendly, professional team across our bars which include large entertainment venues, sports bars, and kids bars.
You must be fun, friendly, enthusiastic and reliable with an outgoing personality and geared to deliver amazing customer service to our each and every one of our guests.
Key responsibilities include:
- Delivering excellent customer service, at all times.
- Serve and present beverages, professionally and efficiently, meeting our standards.
- Take food orders and serve to table / clear tables.
- Assist in always keeping the bar and front-of-house clean and tidy.
- Keep up to date with current promotions and new products.
- Make customers aware of offers on our great food and drink range and drive sales through upselling products.
- Have real conversations with our guests to ensure that they are satisfied with all aspects of their stay – not just small talk.
Perks of the job!
- ·Free swimming pool access*
- ·Free uniform
- ·Discounts on extreme sports activities
- ·Discounts for family and friends’ holidays*
- ·‘Introduce a Friend’ scheme
- ·Company pension
- ·Discounts on food
- ·Free transport to and from work*
- ·Discounted gym access
- ·Safety is always our top priority, so it goes without saying you’ll get all the PPE and training you need.
If applicants live within a commutable distance of the parks, free evening transport to Mullacott bus stop is available for connections to Barnstaple, Braunton and Ilfracombe public buses.
We have full or part time seasonal positions available.
The bars require the applicants to be 18 years of age at a minimum for the sale of alcohol from our venues. Restaurant and kids bar team members can be under 18 years of age.