Bar Supervisor – £9.20ph
Woolacombe Bay Holiday Village
We have an exciting opportunity for an experienced Bar and Restaurant Supervisor to join our award-winning, family-owned holiday parks in Devon.
We are looking for an energetic, highly organised, and driven individual with at least 2 years supervisory experience within a similar role. This is very much a hands-on role in a fast-paced, customer facing environment where we expect you to love helping our guests have memorable experiences with us.
- Responsible for bar and restaurant team members’ performance during your shift, day to day financial performance, cash and stock, cellars, security and health and safety
- Ensuring the safety of customers and team members and security of cash, stocks, cellars and the venue itself.
- Following the required procedures for stock takes, receiving deliveries and cellar management.
- Following and enforcing all relevant legislation including health and safety, hygiene, fire and licensing laws.
- Dealing effectively and efficiently with customer complaints following the company guidelines/Best Practices.
- Taking action on customer queries and feedback in the interest of the customer and the operation.
- Serve and present food and beverages, quickly and efficiently, meeting our high standards of service and professionalism
- Take food and drinks orders and serve to table / clear tables
- Ensuring that all bars, Restaurant, cellars and customer areas are maintained effectively and are kept clean and presentable at all times.
- Keep up to date with current promotions, new products and coach team members to actively upsell and promote them to our customers.
- To have and coach the bars team to have a comprehensive knowledge of our menu’s so that we can serve our guests efficiently and promote, upsell and drive revenue.
The Ideal Candidate
- Experience in Food and Beverage Management is essential.
- Have experience with a customer focused business.
- An assertive, diplomatic hands on approach with a “Can do” attitude.
- You will need to be highly presentable, have excellent communication skills and a desire to deliver outstanding customer service to each and every one of our guests.
Perks of the job!
- ·Free swimming pool access*
- ·Free uniform
- ·Discounts on extreme sports activities
- ·Discounts for family and friends’ holidays*
- ·‘Introduce a Friend’ scheme
- ·Company pension
- ·Discounts on food
- ·Free transport to and from work*
- ·Discounted gym access
- ·Safety is always our top priority, so it goes without saying you’ll get all the PPE and training you need.
Due to the serving of alcohol, all applicants must be over 18 years of age.
This is a full-time seasonal position.
The role includes working evenings, weekends, bank and school holidays across 7 days of the week.
Applicants must live within an easily commutable distance of the parks. Own transport arrangements are essential due to the nature of the shifts.
If you have the experience, enthusiasm and people skills needed to succeed as an experienced Bar and Restaurant Supervisor with Woolacombe Bay Holiday Parks, then we would love to hear from you.