Woolacombe Bay Holiday Parks
Up to £8.91 per hour
We have an exciting opportunity for an energetic and capable Bowling Assistant to join our team on a Full or Part Time seasonal basis.
The successful applicant must be motivated and be able to get stuck in with a “can do” attitude.
Reporting to the Arcade Manager, you will be required to ensure high levels of customer engagement and experience are delivered whilst maintaining a safe and secure environment.
- Being a true expert in exceptional customer care and ensuring this is delivered at every opportunity
- Maintaining the presentation and cleanliness of our 8 lane Brunswick centre
- Serving guests and setting up their game on our PC system
- Taking bookings over the phone
- Serve and present beverages, quickly and efficiently, meeting our standards
- Deliver food to guests, clearing and sanitising them after each use
- Assist in keeping the bar and front-of-house clean and tidy at all times
- Keep up to date with current promotions and new products
- Make customers aware of offers on our great food and drink App
- Speak to customers to ensure that they are enjoying all aspects of their stay
Perks of the job!
- ·Free swimming pool access*
- ·Free uniform
- ·Discounts on extreme sports activities
- ·Discounts for family and friends’ holidays*
- ·‘Introduce a Friend’ scheme
- ·Company pension
- ·Discounts on food
- ·Free transport to and from work*
- ·Discounted gym access
- ·Safety is always our top priority, so it goes without saying you’ll get all the PPE and training you need.
If applicants live within a commutable distance of the parks, free evening transport to Mullacott bus stop is available for connections to Barnstaple, Braunton and Ilfracombe public buses.