Camping and Touring Park Warden
Woolacombe Bay Holiday Parks
We have an exciting opportunity for a new Camping and Touring Park Warden to join our award-winning, family owned holiday parks.
The successful applicant will have had previous experience in a similar role working in a high-pressured, fast paced environment, have a hands-on, proactive approach and enjoy working as a team to deliver exceptional customer care.
- To book guests in and show them to their pitch.
- Daily check of expiry date stickers, advising customers and reception of the requirement to update these.
- To clean the amenity blocks full cleans to be carried out around 11am and 5pm ensuring all soap and toilet roll dispensers are full, toilets, urinals and shower trays are clean.
- Cleaning checks to be carried out regularly during the day.
- To empty all refuse points on the touring and camping fields and any litter picking.
- To strim banks, hedges etc, around all electric points and pitches
- To report any maintenance on grounds, toilet blocks, streetlamps, and water points
- Cleaning campers washing up areas
- Cleaning campers’ chemical disposal points
- Enforcing the quiet return of campers to their pitches after the bars have closed and ensuring campers are not disturbed by noise during the night.
- To ensure that employment legislation codes of practice, welfare and health and safety policies and procedures are always adhered to.
- To maintain adequate channels of communication with all staff.
- To maintain and develop the required standards of customer welfare, comfort, and satisfaction by ensuring high standards of service, cleanliness, customer care and courtesy.
- To ensure customer complaints are dealt with quickly and satisfactorily, within Park Manager’s guidelines.
- Ride on mower experience
- Towing experience
- 2 years Park Warden experience
What can we offer you?
- Competitive rates of pay.
- Generous food discount when you dine with us.
- Special discounted holiday rates for friends and family.
- Discounted and complimentary use of Parks’ facilities.
- Living and working beside England’s best beach.
- Full uniform provided.
- Free car parking.
- Pension scheme with employer contributions.
The role includes working during term time, day times, evenings, weekends, bank and school holidays across 7 days of the week, as such, you will need your own transport. Applicants must live within an easily commutable distance of the parks or we can provide live in accommodation for the right person.
If you have the experience, enthusiasm and people skills needed to succeed as a Camping and Touring Park Warden with Woolacombe Bay Holiday Parks, then we would love to hear from you.
If you require any additional support or adjustments to help you make an application, please contact us.