Chef, Cook, Kitchen Assistant, KP, Potwash
Woolacombe Bay Holiday Parks
Competitive rates of pay
Here at Woolacombe Bay Holiday Parks, an exciting opportunity has arisen to expand our Catering Team. As such, we are recruiting for line Chefs, Cooks, Kitchen Assistants, KP’s & Potwashers to join our friendly professional team on a full or part time basis.
Reporting to the Kitchen Manager, you will be working as a part of a team of chefs to ensure the smooth and effective operation of our kitchen to achieve maximum customer satisfaction.
- Take a ‘hands on’ role in the production of menu items during service.
- Work on the ‘front line’ and manage the prep production.
- Ensure the quality of the food production and presentation is maintained to company standard.
- To maintain and present all areas of the kitchen and ensure they are clean, tidy and safe.
- To undertake training as and when required as part of self-development.
- To be aware that the reasons behind the rotas are to ensure optimisation of maximum efficiency.
- To be aware of stock levels and GP and assist in improving profitability by reducing waste.
- Maintain high standards of food hygiene and safety to ensure that all controls, recording, and monitoring are up to date as required.
The ideal candidate will have:
- Previous experience in a busy fast paced kitchen
- Be enthusiastic and committed to delivering excellent customer service
- Be passionate about food
- Have a keen eye for detail
- Customer Focus
- Achievement Focus
- Excellent communication skills
- Teamwork & Co-operation experience
What can we offer you?
- Competitive rates of pay.
- Generous food discount when you dine with us.
- Special discounted holiday rates for friends and family.
- Discounted and complimentary use of Parks’ facilities.
- Full uniform provided.
- Free car parking.
- Pension scheme with employer contributions.
The role includes working during term time, day times, evenings, weekends, bank and school holidays across 7 days of the week. Applicants must live within an easily commutable distance of the parks. Own transport arrangements are essential due to the nature of the shifts.
If you have the commitment, enthusiasm and motivation needed to succeed with our Catering Team at Woolacombe Bay Holiday Parks, then we would love to hear from you.
If you require any additional support or adjustments to help you make an application, please contact us.