Paint Your Own Pottery Assistant
Woolacombe Bay Holiday Parks
Up to £8.91 per hour dependent on age
We have an exciting opportunity for an experienced Paint Your Own Pottery Assistant to join our award-winning, family owned holiday parks in Devon.
Join our team of Ceramic Studio Assistants at one of our award winning holiday Parks in Woolacombe. We have three Paint Your Own Pottery Studios at the Parks and an exciting opportunity to be able to expand our team this season.
Key responsibilities include:
- Welcoming guests into the studios and giving them all the support and guidance they need to paint their own pottery.
- Clearing and preparing of the tables the guests have used, washing the tables/painting accessories.
- To ensure that a high standard of cleanliness is maintained in the studios daily. You will be responsible for the end of day cleaning of the studios and all of its facilities.
- To make and serve hot and cold drinks.
- Glazing all the pottery ready for the firing process, then loading all the pottery into the kilns for overnight firing, then unloading the following day ready for a customer collection.
- Cashing up at the end of each day.
- Greeting customers when they come back to collect their pottery.
- Restocking of the pottery shelves, refilling of the paints.
- Artistic, creative nature and previous experience working in a Ceramic Studio.
Perks of the job!
- ·Free swimming pool access*
- ·Free uniform
- ·Discounts on extreme sports activities
- ·Discounts for family and friends’ holidays*
- ·‘Introduce a Friend’ scheme
- ·Company pension
- ·Discounts on food
- ·Free transport to and from work*
- ·Discounted gym access
- ·Safety is always our top priority, so it goes without saying you’ll get all the PPE and training you need.
If applicants live within a commutable distance of the parks, free evening transport to Mullacott bus stop is available for connections to Barnstaple, Braunton and Ilfracombe public buses.
This is a full-time seasonal position.
The role includes working during term time, day times, weekends, bank and school holidays across 7 days of the week.