Experienced Bar and Restaurant Supervisor
Woolacombe Bay Holiday Parks
Competitive rates of pay
We have an exciting opportunity for an experienced Bar and Restaurant Supervisor to join our award-winning, family-owned holiday parks in Devon. The Old Mill Inn is a 17th Century, listed building bursting with character and is set on our Golden Coast Holiday Village, offering great food and real, local ales.
We are looking for an energetic, highly organised, and driven individual with at least 2 years supervisory experience within a similar role. This is very much a hands-on role in a fast-paced, customer facing environment where we expect you to love helping our guests have memorable experiences with us.
- Responsible for bar and restaurant team members’ performance during your shift, day to day financial performance, cash and stock, cellars, security and health and safety
- Ensuring the safety of customers and team members and security of cash, stocks, cellars and the venue itself.
- Following the required procedures for stock takes, receiving deliveries and cellar management.
- Following and enforcing all relevant legislation including health and safety, hygiene, fire and licensing laws.
- Dealing effectively and efficiently with customer complaints following the company guidelines/Best Practices.
- Taking action on customer queries and feedback in the interest of the customer and the operation.
- Serve and present food and beverages, quickly and efficiently, meeting our high standards of service and professionalism
- Take food and drinks orders and serve to table / clear tables
- Ensuring that all bars, Restaurant, cellars and customer areas are maintained effectively and are kept clean and presentable at all times.
- Keep up to date with current promotions, new products and coach team members to actively upsell and promote them to our customers.
- To have and coach the bars team to have a comprehensive knowledge of our menu’s so that we can serve our guests efficiently and promote, upsell and drive revenue.
The Ideal Candidate
- Experience in Food and Beverage Management is essential.
- Have experience with a customer focused business.
- An assertive, diplomatic hands on approach with a “Can do” attitude.
- You will need to be highly presentable, have excellent communication skills and a desire to deliver outstanding customer service to each and every one of our guests.
What can we offer you?
- Competitive rates of pay.
- Generous food discount when you dine with us.
- Special discounted holiday rates for friends and family.
- Discounted and complimentary use of Parks’ facilities.
- Full uniform provided.
- Free car parking.
- Pension scheme with employer contributions.
Due to the serving of alcohol, all applicants must be over 18 years of age.
This is a full-time seasonal position. The role includes working evenings, weekends, bank and school holidays across 7 days of the week. Applicants must live within an easily commutable distance of the parks. Own transport arrangements are essential due to the nature of the shifts.
If you have the experience, enthusiasm and people skills needed to succeed as an experienced Bar and Restaurant Supervisor with Woolacombe Bay Holiday Parks, then we would love to hear from you.
If you require any additional support or adjustments to help you make an application, please contact us.