Painter and Decorator
Woolacombe Bay Holiday Parks
We are looking for an experienced Painter and Decorator that is confident in all aspects of painting and decorating. The ideal person must have a keen eye for detail, be conscious about time keeping and work in a clean environment. The majority of the work will be on our holiday homes, including caravans, lodges, and apartments, plus our entertainment venues, guest facility areas and public spaces at our four award-winning, family-owned Holiday Parks in Woolacombe, North Devon.
It’s our top priority to ensure that our guests have a great time on our Holiday Parks and that all starts with creating a memorable arrival experience; from the feeling of fun as they drive onto the resort to the warm greeting they receive when they check-in. But what our guests appreciate most is clean, well maintained accommodation and venues.
- Your experience in all aspects of painting, decorating (both internally and externally) and wallpapering will allow you to provide a high finish every time.
- You will effectively be able to support the management teams through efficiently completing painting and decorating tasks, to include preparation, touch ups and repairs, as well as completion of new spaces.
- Your excellent communication skills will allow you to communicate effectively with the team and the other departments across the four Holiday Parks.
- You will be able to maintain a safe working environment by ensuring that you are adhering to Health & Safety, and Fire & Evacuation procedures.
- Your passion for your work will allow you to really engage with members of the team and provide outstanding customer service when interacting with our guests.
- Your experience will mean that you can work unsupervised whilst providing a high finish to all tasks undertaken.
The ideal candidate:
- Experience working as a professional Painter / Decorator – Essential
- City & Guild level 3 (or similar) in painting and decorating – Desirable
- Ability to work a variety of shifts as needed by the business – Essential
- Full Driving Licence – Essential
What can we offer you?
- Competitive rates of pay.
- Generous food discount when you dine with us.
- Special discounted holiday rates for friends and family.
- Discounted and complimentary use of Parks’ facilities.
- Living and working beside Britain’s best beach.
- Full uniform provided.
- Free car parking.
- Pension scheme with employer contributions.
Applicants should have own transport and live within a commutable distance of the Holiday Parks.
If you have the commitment, enthusiasm and attention to detail needed to succeed as a Painter and Decorator with Woolacombe Bay Holiday Parks, then we would love to hear from you.
If you require any additional support or adjustments to help you make an application, please contact us.