Facilities Cleaner – £10 per hour
Woolacombe Bay Holiday Parks
£10 per hour
Here at Woolacombe Bay Holiday Parks, an exciting opportunity has arisen to expand our Housekeeping Team. As such, we are recruiting for Facilities Cleaners to join our friendly and professional team.
It is our top priority to ensure that our guests have a great time on our Holiday Parks and that all starts with creating a memorable arrival experience; from the feeling of fun as they drive onto the resort to the warm greeting they receive when they check-in. But what our guests appreciate most is clean, well maintained accommodation, facilities and venues.
- Cleaning the showering and toilet areas efficiently and to a high standard as shown in training and demonstration.
- Cleaning our Entertainment and Swimming Pool areas efficiently and to a high standard as shown in training and demonstration.
- Ensuring our venues and public areas are presented to the highest standard to the company guidelines.
- Recording any maintenance issues in a timely manner to comply with Health and Safety guidelines.
- Responding to requests from management and team members to deal with cleaning situations.
- Being a champion for outstanding service to all our guests.
What can we offer you?
- Competitive rates of pay.
- Generous food discount when you dine with us.
- Special discounted holiday rates for friends and family.
- Discounted and complimentary use of Parks’ facilities.
- Full uniform provided.
- 50% off cinema tickets across our Parks.
- Discounted Gym Membership at our Parks.
- Free car parking.
- Pension scheme with employer contributions.
Hours of working can include:
- Split shifts of 8am – 2pm and 5pm – 8pm.
- Straight shifts with early morning starts at 5am, 8am until 5pm, 5pm until 10pm.
Full and part time seasonal positions available.
Applicants should have own transport and live within a commutable distance of the Holiday Parks.
No previous experience necessary as full training will be provided.