Facilities Cleaner – £10 per hour
Woolacombe Bay Holiday Parks
£10 per hour
Here at Woolacombe Bay Holiday Parks, an exciting opportunity has arisen to expand our Housekeeping Team. As such, we are recruiting for Facilities Cleaners to join our friendly and professional team.
It is our top priority to ensure that our guests have a great time on our Holiday Parks and that all starts with creating a memorable arrival experience; from the feeling of fun as they drive onto the resort to the warm greeting they receive when they check-in. But what our guests appreciate most is clean, well maintained accommodation, facilities and venues.
- Ensuring our venues and public areas are presented to the highest standard to the company guidelines as shown in training and demonstration. .
- Recording any maintenance issues in a timely manner to comply with Health and Safety guidelines.
- Responding to requests from management and team members to deal with cleaning situations.
- Being a champion for outstanding service to all our guests.
Perks of the job!
- ·Free swimming pool access*
- ·Free uniform
- ·Discounts on extreme sports activities
- ·Discounts for family and friends’ holidays*
- ·‘Introduce a Friend’ scheme
- ·Company pension
- ·Discounts on food
- ·Free transport to and from work*
- ·Discounted gym access
- ·Safety is always our top priority, so it goes without saying you’ll get all the PPE and training you need.
If applicants live within a commutable distance of the parks, free evening transport to Mullacott bus stop is available for connections to Barnstaple, Braunton and Ilfracombe public buses.
Hours of working can include:
- Early mornings
- Day times into the evenings
- Night times
Please state your preference when applying.
Full and part time seasonal positions available.
No previous experience necessary as full training will be provided.