Woolacombe Bay Holiday Parks
We have an exciting opportunity for a new Grounds Person to join our award-winning, family-owned holiday parks.
Full time, seasonal position.
Woolacombe Bay Holiday Parks is the largest independent, family-owned holiday provider in the UK and operates four family orientated resorts, all in the village of Woolacombe in North Devon, home of England’s best beach and a popular destination for holidays and short breaks. Offering a choice of self-catering caravan, lodge and apartment accommodation along with modern camping and touring facilities, the parks also combine a variety of guest amenities including swimming pools, sports facilities and catering/retailing outlets.
Reporting to the Management Team, you will be required to carry out general grounds maintenance and repairs to ensure our award-winning Holiday Parks are looking their absolute best from the moment our guests arrive and throughout their stay.
Your responsibilities will include:
- Ensuring that all external areas such as car parks, paths and roadways are kept clean, tidy, and well maintained.
- Providing an efficient strimming and grass cutting service around the park to keep them well presented.
- An awareness of Health and Safety Compliance to keep yourself, our guests, and your colleagues safe whilst working.
- Ensuring the good working order of all ground’s equipment.
- Weeding, planting, and maintaining flowerbeds and rockeries.
- Maintaining the presentation and safety of all camping and touring pitches and their facilities.
The ideal grounds person will:
- Have experience within a grounds/commercial gardening/landscaping position.
- Hold a relevant tractor driving licence and/or experience of ride on lawnmowers.
- Be experienced in the use of maintenance and gardening equipment.
- Can deliver outstanding customer care at every opportunity.
- Have good time management skills, organisational skills, and problem-solving skills with the ability to prioritise your workload under own initiative.
What can we offer you?
- Competitive rates of pay dependent on your experience.
- Generous food discount when you dine with us.
- Special discounted holiday rates for friends and family.
- 50% off cinema tickets at our Parks’ facilities.
- Discounted and complimentary use of Parks’ facilities.
- Living and working beside Britain’s best beach.
- Full uniform provided.
- Free car parking.
If you have the experience, enthusiasm and people skills needed to succeed as a Maintenance Person with Woolacombe Bay Holiday Parks, then we would love to hear from you.
Please state both your current salary and salary expectations in your application.
If you require any additional support or adjustments to help you make an application, please contact us.
Warning: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable in /home/jobswool/public_html/wp-content/plugins/wp-job-manager-applications-disabled/includes/class-wp-job-manager-applications-apply.php on line 150