Woolacombe Bay Holiday Parks
A brilliant new opportunity has arisen for a Holiday Advisor to join our successful team. As a Holiday Advisor you will be responsible for ensuring every guest’s experience with us is exceptional.
Woolacombe Bay Holiday Parks believes in providing quality and innovative experiences to our guests. Our four family resorts in Woolacombe, North Devon, are close to England’s best beach, a popular destination for holidays and short breaks. Offering a superb choice of self-catering caravans, lodges, apartments and villas plus modern camping and touring facilities, the Parks also combine a variety of amenities including heated swimming pools, sports facilities, catering and retailing outlets.
We are looking for a highly motivated and organised individual who is ready to deliver exceptional customer service. This role will be mostly phone based and your knowledge of all four Holiday Parks will assist our guests in choosing the perfect holiday while improving their customer experience and ensuring they have a holiday to remember!
The ability to multi-task will prove vital in our fast-paced office environment, you must be able to manage large number of calls in a timely effective manner.
What makes you a great candidate?
- Strong communication and listening skills to fully understand our guest’s requirements
- Efficiency with the ability to prioritise and consistently deliver with attention to detail
- A positive individual who is customer orientated and have a passion for delivering outstanding customer service
- Being able to secure bookings for our Holiday Parks with self-driven desire to grow and share knowledge
- Engaging and interacting with guests to deliver personalised solutions to their holiday requirements
- High personal standards and a positive attitude
- Ability to adapt to change in a fast-paced environment
- Enthusiasm and a strong commitment to achieve targets and overcome challenges
- Develop and maintain relationships with new and existing guests
- Understand guest’s personal information while keeping it up to date and accurate
- Converting inbound/outbound holiday enquiries into holiday bookings
- Inspire and motivate other team members with passion, energy and commitment
- Share best practice and help other team members to achieve common goals
- Adapting to different forms of guest contact, including social media, emails and live chat.
This is a part time role, working an average of 30 hours across 3 days. Due to the nature of the business, the current shift pattern will be 3 set days, working 9 am till 7pm Thursday, Friday and Saturday.
The position is offered on a permanent contract basis although, if preferred, seasonal contracts are available.
If you are successful in your application and demonstrate passion for your role with an attitude to succeed, we have great progression opportunities available.
What can we offer you?
- Competitive rates of pay dependent on your experience.
- Attractive holiday allowance.
- Generous food discount when you dine with us.
- Special discounted holiday rates for friends and family.
- Discounted and complimentary use of Parks’ facilities.
- Living and working beside Britain’s best beach.
- Full uniform provided.
- Free car parking.
If you have the experience, enthusiasm and people skills needed to succeed in this role, then we would love to hear from you.
If you require any additional support or information to assist you with your application, please contact us.
Warning: sizeof(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable in /home/jobswool/public_html/wp-content/plugins/wp-job-manager-applications-disabled/includes/class-wp-job-manager-applications-apply.php on line 150