Housekeeping Coach / Supervisor
Woolacombe Bay Holiday Parks
Competitive rates of pay
We are currently recruiting for Housekeeping Coach / Supervisors who have a keen eye for detail and high quality expectations in regards to cleaning standards and presentation of holiday homes for our guests.
It’s our top priority to ensure that our guests have a great time on our Holiday Parks and that all starts with creating a memorable arrival experience; from the feeling of fun as they drive onto the resort to the warm greeting they receive when they check-in. But what our guests appreciate most is clean, well maintained accommodation and venues.
- Complete accommodation cleaning, bed making and health and safety checks to company standards
- Ensure holiday homes are ready to let
- Carry out inventory checks
- Address and correct any issues prior to release for let
- Coaching new and existing Accommodation Cleaners to ensure the cleaning standards and presentation of holiday homes is maintained.
The ideal candidate
- You must be able to integrate within our dedicated and customer focused team so excellent communication skills are essential for the role.
- Enthusiasm for delivering customer excellence and a high attention to detail is essential.
- Supervisory or coaching experience within Housekeeping or a similar role is necessary.
What can we offer you?
- Competitive rates of pay.
- Generous food discount when you dine with us.
- Special discounted holiday rates for friends and family.
- Discounted and complimentary use of Parks’ facilities.
- Full uniform provided.
- Free car parking.
- Pension scheme with employer contributions.
This position requires you to be available to work on Mondays & Fridays, however additional days may be necessary / available. FREE transport is available from Ilfracombe, Braunton and Barnstaple on Mondays and Fridays.
If you have the commitment, enthusiasm and attention to detail needed to succeed as a Housekeeping Coach / Supervisor with Woolacombe Bay Holiday Parks, then we would love to hear from you.
If you require any additional support or adjustments to help you make an application, please contact us.