Housekeeping Holiday Home Cleaner
Woolacombe Bay Holiday Parks
Wage up to £10 per hour - free transport on Monday & Friday
We have an exciting opportunity for Housekeeping Holiday Home Cleaners to join our award-winning, family owned holiday parks in Devon. The rate of pay is up to £10 per hour*.
It’s our top priority to ensure that our guests have a great time on our Holiday Parks and that all starts with creating a memorable arrival experience; from the feeling of fun as they drive onto the resort to the warm greeting they receive when they check-in. But what our guests appreciate most is clean, well maintained accommodation and venues.
As a Housekeeping Holiday Home Cleaner you’ll be responsible for:
- Cleaning accommodation efficiently and to a high standard as shown in training and demonstration
- Making beds with appropriate bedding where applicable
- Ensuring our accommodation is presented to the highest standard to the company guidelines
- Recording on check sheets any maintenance and/or inventory requirements
- Ensuring all accommodation is ready at the expected time to be checked and ready for the guests’ arrival
- Carrying out guest satisfaction visits as required
- Be a champion for outstanding service to all our guests
What can we offer you?
- Competitive rates of pay.
- Generous food discount when you dine with us.
- Special discounted holiday rates for friends and family.
- Discounted and complimentary use of Parks’ facilities.
- Full uniform provided.
- Free car parking.
- Pension scheme with employer contributions.
Days of work as a Housekeeping Holiday Home Cleaner are usually Mondays and Fridays. However additional days may be available
No previous experience necessary as full training will be given and FREE transport is available from Barnstaple, Braunton and Ilfracombe on a Monday and Friday.
Hours can be made to be flexible to suit those with children at school or those requiring a maximum of 16 hours per week.
If you have the commitment, enthusiasm and attention to detail needed to succeed as an Accommodation Cleaner with Woolacombe Bay Holiday Parks, then we would love to hear from you.
If you require any additional support or adjustments to help you make an application, please contact us.
*The rate of pay will begin at £8.91/£8.36 per hour. This may increase to a maximum of £10.00 per hour once all training has been completed and a minimum of 8 changeovers completed with cleaning, checking and bed making to the required standard.