Housekeeping Support Team Member
Woolacombe Bay Holiday Parks
Competitive rates of pay
We have an exciting opportunity for Housekeeping Support Team Member to join our award-winning, family-owned holiday parks in Devon.
We are looking for energetic, highly organised and driven individuals with experience within a similar position. This is very much a physical role in a fast-paced, customer facing environment.
- Manual handling of linen, moving of mattresses and other inventory items to and from holiday homes.
- Packing and preparing linen ready to be delivered to holiday homes.
- Full UK driving licence preferred due to using company vehicles whilst at work.
- Delivering exceptional customer service to each and every one of the guests you interact with.
- Using your problem solving skills to offer resolutions efficiently, promoting a smooth experience for our guests.
- Having excellent communication and interpersonal skills so that you can build relationships with all departments of the Holiday Park.
- Having resilience and the ability to perform under pressure.
- Good time management and organisational skills, with the ability to prioritise.
- Attention to Detail is essential and always focusing on seeing things from our guests’ perspective.
What can we offer you?
- Competitive rates of pay.
- Generous food discount when you dine with us.
- Special discounted holiday rates for friends and family.
- Discounted and complimentary use of Parks’ facilities.
- Full uniform provided.
- Free car parking.
- Pension scheme with employer contributions.
This position mostly requires cover on our main check in days of Mondays & Fridays, however additional days may be necessary / available. The role includes working during term time, day times, evenings, weekends, bank and school holidays. Applicants must live within an easily commutable distance of the parks.
If you have the commitment, enthusiasm and attention to detail needed to succeed as a Housekeeping Support Team Member with Woolacombe Bay Holiday Parks, then we would love to hear from you.
If you require any additional support or adjustments to help you make an application, please contact us.