Woolacombe Bay Holiday Parks
We have an exciting opportunity for Laundry Assistant to join our award-winning, family-owned holiday parks in Devon. The position is based at our Commercial Laundry site at Mullacott, Ilfracombe where public transport is readily available to help you get to and from work if needed.
We are looking for energetic, highly organised and driven individuals who thrive on working in a physical role in a fast-paced environment.
- Duties involve working in our commercial laundry where we launder the bedding for our holiday homes. This includes the sorting of bedding, loading and un-loading of machines for washing and drying.
- Use of iron machine, making up bedding packs working both within a team and by yourself.
- Reporting any machine faults quickly to reduce any down time.
The Ideal Candidate
- Loves to work in a great team.
- Able to work unsupervised and to own initiative as and when the role requires.
- Attention to detail so the high presentation standards of the linen are met.
- Understands that the needs of the business require your working hours to be flexible and that working start and finish times may change to ensure the linen is delivered on time.
- Experience is not essential as full training will be provided.
What can we offer you?
- Competitive rates of pay.
- Generous food discount when you dine with us.
- Special discounted holiday rates for friends and family.
- Discounted and complimentary use of Parks’ facilities.
- Full uniform provided.
- Free car parking.
- Pension scheme with employer contributions.
This position can be full or part time on a seasonal basis. Please state your preference when applying.
Due to the nature of the business, you may be asked to work in other departments within our four holiday parks group in Woolacombe.
The role includes working during day times, term times, evenings, weekends, bank and school holidays across 7 days of the week. Applicants must live within an easily commutable distance of the parks.
If you have the enthusiasm and drive needed to succeed as a Laundry Assistant with Woolacombe Bay Holiday Parks, then we would love to hear from you.
If you require any additional support or adjustments to help you make an application, please contact us.