Woolacombe Bay Holiday Parks
Competitive rates of pay
We have an exciting opportunity for a new Maintenance Assistant to join our award-winning, family owned holiday parks.
Previous Holiday Park Maintenance experience preferred. Gas Safe an advantage but not essential.
Full time position available. Live in accommodation available for the right candidate.
Woolacombe Bay Holiday Parks owns and operates four family resorts all in the village of Woolacombe in North Devon, home of England’s best beach and a popular destination for holidays and short breaks. Offering a choice of self-catering caravan, lodge and apartment accommodation along with modern camping and touring facilities, the parks also combine a variety of guest amenities including swimming pools, sports facilities and catering/retailing outlets.
The successful applicant will have had previous experience in a similar role working in a high-pressured, fast paced environment, have a hands on, proactive approach and enjoy working as a team to deliver exceptional customer care.
We seek an energetic and flexible individual with the ability to confidently and competently perform the following duties:
- Carry out repairs to accommodation including boilers, heating systems and bathrooms – plumbing experience is essential.
- Ensuring all required maintenance jobs are recorded on our company system with effective management of time taken, parts used and overall costs.
- Exceptional communication and interpersonal skills to help you build relationships with all departments of the Holiday Park, including Housekeeping and Reception, to ensure a smooth operation is achieved on a daily basis.
- Being approachable and communicating professionally with all team members, our holiday guests and external contractors.
- Delivering exceptional customer service to our holiday guests whilst resolving queries within agreed timescales and follow through to beyond satisfaction.
- Have the ability to deliver outstanding customer care at every opportunity.
- An awareness of Health and Safety Compliance to keep yourself, our guests and your colleagues safe whilst working.
- Resilience and the ability to perform under pressure and to time constraints.
- Attention to detail is essential to keep our accommodation and Parks looking their best.
- Good time management, organisational skills and problem-solving skills with the ability to prioritise your workload under own initiative.
A valid, full, UK driving licence and own transport is essential for this role.
Every day is a holiday for our guests and so working shift patterns include evenings, weekends, school holidays and bank holidays. The more flexible you are, the better!
What can we offer you?
- Competitive rates of pay dependent on your experience.
- Generous food discount when you dine with us.
- Special discounted holiday rates for yourself, friends and family.
- Discounted and complimentary use of Parks’ facilities.
- Living and working beside England’s best beach.
- Full uniform provided.
- Free car parking.
- Pension scheme with employer contributions.
If you have the experience, enthusiasm and people skills needed to succeed as a Maintenance Assistant with Woolacombe Bay Holiday Parks, then we would love to hear from you.
If you require any additional support or adjustments to help you make an application, please contact us.