Woolacombe Bay holiday Parks
Due to the success of our Explorers Entertainment package, we are recruiting more Nature Rangers to join the team.
Flexibility on working hours is essential as weekend and public holiday working is required. Working 5 out of 7 days on a season 40 hour contract. This is a seasonal position (contract will end on 1st November)
The role will be helping to deliver our ‘Explorers’ nature based entertainment Package at Twitchen House Holiday Park.
- Running a series of nature based activities for families. Ranging from shelter building, Ranger Rambles to pond dipping and fire lighting
- Encourage guests to enjoy the outdoors on park
- Promote awareness of the natural environment
- Manage habitats within the activity areas to maintain favourable conditions for wildlife
- Ensuring strict health and safety guidelines are always adhered to
- Providing a safe and secure environment for all guests. By looking after the Nature activity areas on park
- Offering and delivering the very best park activities and experiences
- Building rapport and engaging with our guests on park to support guest advocacy.
- Previous experience of working within the leisure industry preferable
- Used to working outside
- Experience of working with young children (of all ages) and families/groups of people.
- Good Communication Skills
- Enthusiastic with a confident and positive attitude
- High Standard of work
- Basic Health and Safety
- Sound Knowledge of the natural environment
- Bush Craft Experience
- Specialist environmental knowledge and/or relevant qualifications
Perks of the job!
- ·Free swimming pool access*
- ·Free uniform
- ·Discounts on extreme sports activities
- ·Discounts for family and friends’ holidays*
- ·‘Introduce a Friend’ scheme
- ·Company pension
- ·Discounts on food
- ·Free transport to and from work*
- ·Discounted gym access
- ·Safety is always our top priority, so it goes without saying you’ll get all the PPE and training you need.