Housekeeping Facilities Night Cleaner – £10 per hour
Woolacombe Bay Holiday Parks
Competitive rates of pay
Here at Woolacombe Bay Holiday Parks, an exciting opportunity has arisen to expand our Housekeeping Team. As such, we are recruiting for Facilities Night Cleaner to join our friendly and professional team.
This is a part time seasonal position.
Applicants should have own transport and expect to work between the hours of 10pm and 3am.
No previous experience necessary as full training will be provided.
It is our top priority to ensure that our guests have a great time on our Holiday Parks and that all starts with creating a memorable arrival experience; from the feeling of fun as they drive onto the resort to the warm greeting they receive when they check-in. But what our guests appreciate most is clean, well maintained accommodation and venues.
- Being a champion for outstanding service to all our guests
- Cleaning our Entertainment and Swimming Pool areas efficiently and to a high standard as shown in training and demonstration.
- Ensuring our venues and public areas are presented to the highest standard to the company guidelines
- Recording any maintenance issues in a timely manner to comply with Health and Safety guidelines.
- Responding to requests from management and team members to deal with cleaning situations.
Perks of the job!
- ·Free swimming pool access*
- ·Free uniform
- ·Discounts on extreme sports activities
- ·Discounts for family and friends’ holidays*
- ·‘Introduce a Friend’ scheme
- ·Company pension
- ·Discounts on food
- ·Free transport to and from work*
- ·Discounted gym access
- ·Safety is always our top priority, so it goes without saying you’ll get all the PPE and training you need.