Painter and Decorator
Woolacombe Bay Holiday Parks
We are looking for an experienced Painter and Decorator that is confident in all aspects of painting and decorating. The ideal person must have a keen eye for detail, be conscious about time keeping and work in a clean environment. The majority of the work will be on our holiday homes, including caravans, lodges, and apartments, plus our entertainment venues, guest facility areas and public spaces at our four award-winning, family-owned Holiday Parks in Woolacombe, North Devon.
It’s our top priority to ensure that our guests have a great time on our Holiday Parks and that all starts with creating a memorable arrival experience; from the feeling of fun as they drive onto the resort to the warm greeting they receive when they check-in. But what our guests appreciate most is clean, well maintained accommodation and venues.
- Your experience in all aspects of painting, decorating (both internally and externally) and wallpapering will allow you to provide a high finish every time.
- You will effectively be able to support the management teams through efficiently completing painting and decorating tasks, to include preparation, touch ups and repairs, as well as completion of new spaces.
- Your excellent communication skills will allow you to communicate effectively with the team and the other departments across the four Holiday Parks.
- You will be able to maintain a safe working environment by ensuring that you are adhering to Health & Safety, and Fire & Evacuation procedures.
- Your passion for your work will allow you to really engage with members of the team and provide outstanding customer service when interacting with our guests.
- Your experience will mean that you can work unsupervised whilst providing a high finish to all tasks undertaken.
The ideal candidate:
- Experience working as a professional Painter / Decorator – Essential
- City & Guild level 3 (or similar) in painting and decorating – Desirable
- Ability to work a variety of shifts as needed by the business – Essential
- Full Driving Licence – Essential
Perks of the job!
- Competitive rates of pay
- Free swimming pool access*
- Free uniform
- Discounts on extreme sports activities
- Discounts for family and friends holidays*
- ‘Introduce a Friend’ scheme
- Company pension
- Bonuses and incentives
- Discounts on food
- Free transport to and from work*
- Discounted gym access
- Safety is always our top priority so it goes without saying you’ll get all the PPE and training you need.
Applicants must live within an easily commutable distance of the parks.