Receptionist – full or part time – immediate start available
Woolacombe Bay Holiday Parks
We have an exciting opportunity for a Receptionist to be a key member of the team on our award-winning family-owned holiday parks.
We are looking for a welcoming, highly organised, and motivated individual with experience in a similar setting. This is very much a hands-on role in a fast-paced, customer facing environment.
To be the face of our holidays you will need to be highly presentable, have excellent communication skills and a positive problem-solving attitude.
Reception is the main point of contact for all our guests where we make those all-important first and last impressions. Our success is built on our ability to work together to ensure our guests receive the very best holiday experience as possible and we will be looking to you to set an example of what exceptional customer care looks like.
You will be able to demonstrate:
- Ensuring that every single guest who interacts with the Reception team is given truly excellent customer care, it is their right to receive this at every opportunity whether it is in person, via telephone or digitally.
- Being a true expert of our Parks by showcasing your knowledge about our accommodation types, our facilities and the local area when handling guests’ queries.
- Leading by example and showing your team what a great Reception looks like, a true people person with excellent communication and organisation skills.
- Building a relationship and liaising with all departments of the Park, including our housekeeping and maintenance teams, as well as our central-support reservations department.
- Experienced and confident in customer complaint handling to ensure our guest’s satisfaction levels remain high, regardless of the situation.
- Stock control of merchandise and cash reconciliation.
- We will ensure you are fully trained to feel confident helping our guests, but you will need to be computer literate.
Full and part time seasonal positions available.
The role includes working evenings, weekends, bank and school holidays across 7 days of the week, as such, you will need your own transport.
What can we offer you?
- Competitive rates of pay.
- Generous food discount when you dine with us.
- Special discounted holiday rates for friends and family.
- Discounted and complimentary use of Parks’ facilities.
- Full uniform provided.
- 50% off cinema tickets across our Parks.
- Discounted Gym Membership at our Parks.
- Free car parking.
- Pension scheme with employer contributions.
If you have the experience, enthusiasm and people skills needed to succeed as a Receptionist with Woolacombe Bay Holiday Parks, then we would love to hear from you.
If you require any additional support or adjustments to help you make an application, please contact us.