Sales & Marketing Assistant (Search & Social Media)
Woolacombe Bay Holiday Parks
£22,000 to £25,000 per year depending on experience
Are you still wanting to engage in an office environment but avoid the large numbers cities offices may attract? Are you interested in being hands on at the cutting edge of e-commerce in the booming UK holiday park industry? Are you technically and analytically minded but still want to let your creative juices flow?
You’d be part of a small, dynamic team working with a great family-run business, based in beautiful, rugged North Devon regularly voted as the best in the UK and known for its fine surfing waves, as Sales & Marketing Assistant.
Role – Search & Social Media
You’ll bring your existing experience in digital marketing and/or e-commerce to assist the Sales & Marketing Director. This role requires an analytical mindset as you will need to be able to plan and report on activity, but also a creative element to ensure the message speaks to our customers.
- Working closely with the external SEM agencies, you will be planning, optimising and reporting on paid and organic media spend across all relevant channels; Google, Bing, Facebook, Instagram etc.
- Have an understanding of tracking and reporting sales, conversion rates, market trends, improving usability, design and content.
- Evaluating data and providing insights; using tools such as Google Optimize, Google Analytics and SEM Rush.
- Have a current understanding of SEO and keywords.
- Updating content on websites and blog, building and sending email campaigns, technical development and internal software functionality testing.
- Ensuring content is always up to date and highlight opportunities for additional content needs.
- Reviewing technologies and trends and keeping the company at the forefront of developments in digital marketing and current legislation.
- Experienced in the Leisure or Tourism marketing sector desirable.
Essential experience: You must have demonstrable recent experience of at least in digital marketing or e-commerce; please note this is not a graduate or trainee role.
Desirable experience: Web design, CRO and UX improvement skills are an advantage but are otherwise are an opportunity for personal development. The role also has a creative element working closely with fellow team members to ensure the brand presents the most engaging experience for existing and potential customers.
This is an office-based role working 40 hours per week over 5 days, due to the nature of the business some weekend work, school and bank holidays may be required. Please note this role does not have a homeworking option.
Perks of the job!
- Earn £22,000 to £25,000 per year, depending on experience
- Free swimming pool access*
- Free uniform
- Discounts on extreme sports activities*
- Discounts for family and friends’ holidays*
- ‘Introduce a Friend’ scheme
- Company pension
- Discounts on food*
- Discounted gym access*
- Safety is always our top priority, so it goes without saying you’ll get all the PPE and training you need.
*selected times in the season April to October