Spa or Beauty Therapist
Woolacombe Bay Holiday Parks
Competitive rates of pay
We are looking for a Sparkling Spa Therapist to join our team at Romano Spa, based at Woolacombe Bay Holiday Village. We are set in a beautiful coastal location with fantastic facilities catering for health, beauty, fitness & relaxation.
We are seeking someone that would enjoy working in a thriving environment, maintaining the fantastic reputation that this Spa already upholds with the outlook to develop within your role. You will be performing a wide range of treatments, taking the clients on a relaxing journey.
We understand it can tough trying to build a client base in these times and even more so when you’re newly qualified. This is a fantastic opportunity for an experienced or a newly qualified spa or beauty therapist to gain more experience, earn a great living and enjoy the role you have trained to do whilst not having to worry about building a client base in order to do so.
We expect you to be actively driving sales and encouraging guests to book treatments. The more treatments you are able to book and perform, the more we will reward you with additional pay. Your rate of pay is hourly, not commission based like most other salons, so you are paid for the time you are working, not just when performing treatments.
- NVQ Level 3/Equivalent (or qualifying this academic year).
- Previous Salon or Spa experience (desirable but not compulsory).
- Pro-active approach to work duties, cleaning and maintaining the presentation of the Spa to ensure our guests are well cared for in a safe, clean environment.
- Confident with speaking to clients and having excellent communication skills is essential.
- Understands that the key to our success is working as part of a team thus building relationships with the various departments of the Park to drive sales and upsell to clients where possible.
What can we offer you?
- Competitive rates of pay.
- Generous food discount when you dine with us.
- Special discounted holiday rates for friends and family.
- Discounted and complimentary use of Parks’ facilities.
- Full uniform provided.
- Free car parking.
- Pension scheme with employer contributions.
- Days to suit, hours can be flexible.
- Employed and Self Employed Applicants Considered.
We have full and part time seasonal positions available. The role includes working during term time, day times, evenings, weekends, bank and school holidays across 7 days of the week, as such, you will need your own transport. Applicants must live within an easily commutable distance of the parks.
If you have the confidence, enthusiasm, commitment, and people skills needed to succeed as a Spa Therapist with Woolacombe Bay Holiday Parks, then we would love to hear from you.
If you require any additional support or adjustments to help you make an application, please contact us.